mandag 9. november 2009

A very personal award was given to me!!


... and Sarah - I appreciated and loved it SOOO much! :) Thank you!!


I followed a link from somewhere and came into this brand new blog a while ago, and started to drop by to see her cards coloured with promarkers. I'm so happy about our contact, Sarah, and for being your special Norwegian friend!
Thanks again! :D

So - five things about me...

  1. The main thing in my life is my relationship with Jesus! There's no other friend who is more faithfull and He makes me forever safe and deeply happy! :D
  2. I feel like a wannabe scrapper :) By that I mean that I have so much in my head that I would like to try/do, but I have so little time beeing a mom of 3 small cuties... ;)
  3. I love to sing and play the piano!
  4. I work at a christian bookstore (SunnBok) 2 days a week and I'm home with my kids the rest of the week. My hubby works offshore, so he stops by now and then ;)
  5. Give me a football and a gym and I'm in my right environment! :D
    Love it!!

That was 5 quick ones about who I am :)

1 kommentar:

craftymum sa...

Hi Kjerstin, my special Norwegian friend. Thanks for your lovely comments. keep up the good work with your creativity.
Have you seen the new Promarker colours? Theey are gorgeous. Guess what I have been playing with ??!!
Love your English friend Sarah XXX