fredag 22. juli 2011

♥ Wedding blog candy over at Sarah's! ♥

Sarah's daughter is getting married tomorrow, and in that occation she is giving away a Lily of the Valley wedding stamp - wonderful!!


She wants to hear something about a weddingstory, and I've shared some from mine ;D
The pictures here from my wedding 13 years ago is to explain my story - you can read it in here coments if you click HERE! :D


Not to proud of the picture above - though it shows I was happy that day ;) - but I didn't have to laugh THAT hard - didn't look to good on pic! LOL!
A little more normal under here...

Still love that great man I'm standing next too!! ♥♥♥


Have a great day!
Specially to Sarah and here family tomorrow!

Here it's my daughters 4th birthday tomorrow - so we'll celebrate, too... ;)

Ingen kommentarer: