tirsdag 13. juli 2010

Love is in the air... :)

It's been two days now since my 12th anniversary, and my hubby is coming home from being offshore tomorrow... So that made me find some pictures we took on our 10th anniversary two years ago when I was with him in his Truck/Trailer...


I've been cutting out the hearts with a scalpell from the wonderful '1 Corinthians 13' patterned paper about LOVE :), used some glitterglue around them and some silver-ribbons + rub-ons with some text and flowers.


I'll attend with this over at
Made by Momo Tuesday Challenge - theme Love
and
Allsorts Challenge 60 - July Love

Wishing everyone a LOVEly evening! :D

3 kommentarer:

Lambi sa...

Så nydelig Kjersti! Denne var skiukkelig koselig! Og flott symbol for kjærligheten! :) Stilig at Bildene er skåret ut med hjerteform!! :) Min bror forlovet seg i helgen, så egentlig er jeg i der romantiske hjørtnet og må nok lage noe med tema kjærlighet snart nå jeg også! :) Fortsatt god sommer og kos deg meg din kjære mann! Klem

Rosy C. sa...

What a perfect page! Love everything about your page. Great Work!!!
Here is a link to my blog for you to glance at:
http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
Sweet Creations!!!

Mummylade sa...

marvellous project! Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.