lørdag 6. februar 2010

Trillingkort - 'Make it personal' One Stop Craft Challenge

Tenk å få trillinger, da!!! Jeg har 3 herlige små, men fikk dem over 4 år :)
I alle fall så er det en familie jeg skal gi en babygave som har fått trillinger her som jeg bor;
2 gutter og ei jente

I couldn't find the right word for it - when you give birth to twins plus yet another one - that would make three of them ;) But a family here whit us recently got that - 2 boys and a girl. So now they are a family of eight!


Ikke en, ikke to... men tre! - Tenkte den teksten måtte passe bra :D
Alltid vanskelig med kort som er både til jente og gutt - hvilken farge velger du da, liksom? Endte opp med brunt og turkis, men det ble vel litt guttete, tror jeg...

The text says: "Not one, not two... but three!" 
Since it's for both boys and a girl, I struggled a bit with what colours I should choose, and you can see what I ended up with. Hope it's not too "boyish" :D

I definitely made this card personal(OSCC), 'cause there are not many others I could give this card to. My other friends get mostly one kid at a time... LOL!

Have a nice weekend!


3 kommentarer:

gina g sa...

Brilliant card,wow two boys and one girl they are going to be busy. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

craftymum sa...

Hi Kjerstin
what a great card. 3 babies!!!!!
thanks for entering my first blog candy too
Love Sarah |XXX

magnholia sa...

Tror egentlig verden trenger en oppmyking av fargevalg i forhold til kjønn, jeg;-)Flott kort ble det ihvertfall