lørdag 3. oktober 2009

3 in 1 - ProMarkers, Friday Sketchers and STM!

I've never joined in for any of these two first mentioned challenges, but today I've made a card after Friday Sketchers sketch, and with the colours Cool Aqua and Apricot in Passion for ProMarkers Week 19 challenge :)
The Scrapping the Music på norsk (in Norwegian) blog has a weekend full of cardmaking going with a lot of fun, so I'm joining in there too, with this cardcrafting of mine :)


This fellow was one of my first stamps actually, and I kind of like him A LOT! ;)

I've had those rollin' eyes lying for a while, and now I suddenly saw that they would be perfect on this guy!! ;)

The sentiment down in the corner says: "Big HUG from me"

The sketch, by the way... :

Hope everyone still has a wonderfull weekend!!   C",)

10 kommentarer:

Suzanne sa...

Gorgeous card love the image thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

Unknown sa...

OMG his google eyes!!! Too cute!
HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Marianne-db sa...

Så fint kort! Kjempeherlig stempel!!

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Kjerstin, what a fun card. Love the funky image and the googly eyes are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gro aka emrille sa...

Så kule farger!!! Herlig stempeltrykk også - moro å se et ordentlig guttekort:)

Takk for at du deltar:)

May-Bente sa...

fargerikt og herlig kort!!!
Synes du har tolket skissa helt fabelaktig!!

klem:))

Wiccababe sa...

fabulous card
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

craftymum sa...

Hi Kjerstin
I LOVE your card. His eyes are great. Everything about the card is FAB. I think you are getting better and better!
You might like my latest creation on my blog. It's a lovely little bag that can be used for presents or to put notelets and envelopes in.
Love to know what you think.
Love sarah XXX

Anonym sa...

Heihei!
Takk for komentar i bloggen min, setter så pris på det;D!! WOW! Nyyyydelig kort, herlige farger! Legger meg til som følger her jeg, du lager utrolig masse fint:D!
Ha en fortsatt super uke!
klem Ida:o)

Anonym sa...

Hei og god morgen!!

Så kult kort, med friske flotte farger, også var det ekstra kult med DE øynene!!!

Ønsker deg og dine en god dag=)

-Astrid Elisabeth